Thursday, June 30, 2011

Beer Culture - The Movie

I love beer, you probably know that by now. But it's so much more than that, I love the history of it, I love visiting the breweries, seeing the equipment and huge stainless steel tanks, I love brewing and experimenting with it, I love the good times shared over a nice pint of beer, I love all the different types of beer. Good beer, is a huge part of my life. There are tons of people out there that share this view - some of those people in Colorado decided to make a movie about it - Beer Culture The Movie.



For more info click here or here
It comes out in July, stay tuned, I'll post any local showing listing if there are any.

Another great beer movie is Beer Wars by the amazing Anat Baron. Visit the site and buy a copy, or get it on demand.

No comments:

Post a Comment