Thursday, November 3, 2011

Open for business...



A little late on this I know... In case you live under a rock, there are two new brew openings in our area, Liquid Hero in downtown York, and T2 Troegs new brewery location in Hershey. Read my post on my tour of T2 here. In related news, I'll be making my frist trip to Victory Brewing Co on Sunday...stay tuned for the write up. And there will be a new taproom coming to downtown York soon! The Good Dog Taproom will be opening in the spring on the corner of Market and Beaver streets in downtown York. The bar will feature 30+ taps of craft beer, a bottle selection, and limited but quality food items. I toured the property a few weeks ago. Once the owners get a bit more done I'll be doing a write up on the taproom.

Liquid Hero Brewery
50 E North St
York PA 17401
Mon-Wed: Closed
Thurs-Fri: 6pm-9pm
Sat: 2pm-8pm
Sun: 12pm-5p
On Site: Growler and keg purchases.
Offsite: White Rose has American Hero & Schweet on tap / Granfalloons has Schweet

Troegs Brewing Co
200 East Hershey Park Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
717) 534-1297 x102

Tasting Room Hours
Monday - Wednesday 11am - 7pm
Thursday -Saturday 11am - 8pm

Self-Guided Brewery Tours
Monday – Saturday 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
Cost: Free

No comments:

Post a Comment